Danaher Corporation Inside Sales Representative in Dayton, Ohio
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
Primary objectives, responsibilities and key activities:
- Present & discuss, from a business perspective, Esko (e.g. Automation Engine, ArtiosCAD, Studio, Editors, Color Engine, WebCenter, etc.) software solutions to targeted customers & prospective customers in Partnership with Account Managers and sales team
- Provide overall business (i.e. direct customer or reseller contact & follow-up, quote & proposal generation, & related account management activities) sales support to the Account Managers and the Sales team with the goal of increasing software revenue throughout sales region.
- Actively follow-up on qualified leads, from the lead management team, and, in partnership with Account Managers & the Sales team drive the sales motion to closure
- Promote and drive the sales of Esko products & services as appropriate in the given sales region
- Drive new sales of Esko products & services as appropriate in the given sales region & accounts
Qualifications & professional knowledge:
- An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Graphics Arts, Structural Design or Printing plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry or the equivalent in knowledge and experience
- Business experience in graphic & structural design with basic knowledge of Esko (e.g. Automation Engine, ArtiosCAD,Studio, Editors, Color Engine, WebCenter, etc.) software solutions and design applications
- Basic knowledge of business, processes, & ROI based decision making model
- Elementary understanding of print industry, with a focus on packaging, commercial print, sign & display industries
- Effective questioning, demonstration and presentation skills
- Use and understand computers with Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Good troubleshooting and strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-OH-Dayton
Req ID: ESK002761