Belcan Accounts Receivable Clerk in Yellow Springs, Ohio
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job Number: 280308
Description: An Accounts Receivable Clerk role in Yellow Springs, OH, is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will be responsible for reducing the root cause of customers not paying on time through customer maintenance. To be considered for this role, you will have a High school diploma or equivalent with prior experience in bookkeeping or accounting.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
• Correspond with existing clients to resolve payment issues and set up payment plans when needed.
• Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, logistics, and customers.
• Resolve valid or authorized deductions by following company procedures.
• Research any disputed balances or discrepancies until properly resolved.
• Strictly follow up to collect invalid or unauthorized deductions.
• Maintain a log of researching results for each incident.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent with prior experience in bookkeeping or accounting.
• Proven organizational skills.
• Prior experience with Oracle and Excel is a plus.
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Clerk role in Yellow Springs, OH, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Yellow Springs , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 1
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart